What toothpaste does not have sodium lauryl sulphate?
Thereof, what toothpaste does not contain sodium lauryl sulfate?
The 3 Best SLS-Free Toothpastes
- The Best Overall, All Things Considered. Verve Ultra SLS-Free Toothpaste with Fluoride, 4.5 Ounces. $7.99. |
- The Best For Sensitive Teeth. Hello Oral Care SLS-Free Toothpaste, Soothing Mint, 4 Ounces. $5.49. |
- The Best Without Fluoride. Tom's Of Maine Botanically Bright Whitening Toothpaste, Peppermint, 4.7 Ounces. $7.47. |
One may also ask, is Sensodyne toothpaste SLS free? All Sensodyne products contain fluoride, which helps fight against cavities, so you can maintain healthy teeth, every day. Most Sensodyne toothpastes are also free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), an inactive ingredient that makes toothpastes foamy when brushing.
Likewise, what toothpastes contain sodium lauryl sulfate?
Get it fast
- Sensodyne Extra Whitening Toothpaste - 4oz.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Gentle Whitening Toothpaste - 4oz.
- Sensodyne Pronamel Extra Fresh Toothpaste - 3.4oz.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Multi-action Toothpaste - 4oz.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Intensive Repair Toothpaste - Clean Mint.
- Sensodyne ProNamel Mint Essence Toothpaste - 4oz.
Does Crest toothpaste contain sodium lauryl sulfate?
All versions of Crest toothpaste contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS). While we're aware of the rumors circulating on the internet, SLS/SLES is safe in consumer products when used as directed.