What SUV depreciates the most?
- Cadillac Escalade ESV: 63.6% depreciation with a difference of $53,992.
- Audi Q7: 63.5% depreciation with a difference of $43,269.
- BMW X1: 63.4%depreciation with a difference of $26,935.
- Infiniti QX80: 63.4% depreciation with a difference of $49,307.
Similarly one may ask, what SUV holds its value the most?
Keep scrolling to see if your SUV has a good resale value:
- Jeep Wrangler Unlimited: 30% depreciation.
- Jeep Wrangler: 31.5% depreciation.
- Toyota 4Runner: 36.5% depreciation.
- Toyota RAV4: 44.6% depreciation.
- Toyota Highlander: 44.6% depreciation.
- Honda CR-V: 44.9% depreciation.
- Mercedes-Benz G-Class: 45.2% depreciation.
Likewise, what car brand depreciates the most? Automotive research firm iSeeCars.com has compiled a list of the 10 cars that depreciate the most. The list includes four BMWs and one Nissan, Acura, Ford, Jaguar, Chevrolet, and Maserati. The Maserati Quattroporte tops the list at a 72.5% depreciation of five years.
Similarly one may ask, what SUV depreciates the fastest?
Jeep Wrangler (off-road SUV): 30 percent. Jeep Wrangler Unlimited (off-road SUV): 31.5 percent. Toyota Tacoma (midsize pickup): 32.0 percent.
Top 10 Vehicles Having The Highest Five-Year Depreciation:
- Jaguar XJL (luxury car): 68.9 percent.
- Chevrolet Volt (range-extending electric car): 68.1 percent.
Which cars hold their value the worst?
Cars with the worst depreciation after 5 years
- Chevrolet Volt. Chevrolet Volt: 68.1% The Chevy Volt made big waves in the automotive industry when it was first announced.
- Jaguar XJL. Jaguar XJL: 68.9%
- Maserati Quattroporte. Maserati Quattroporte: 72.2%
- BMW 7 Series. BMW 7 Series: 71.3%