What should you do if you have a tire blowout quizlet?
Click to see full answer
Also to know is, what should you do if you have a tire blowout?
If your tires suddenly blow out, do the following:
- Do not slam on the brakes.
- Take your foot off the accelerator and gently apply the brakes.
- Steer straight ahead to a stop.
- When you are able to do so safely, pull the vehicle off the road.
Furthermore, when you change a tire What action should you take? brake mediate to avoid tire damage. when you change a tire, which action should you take? Block the wheel that is diagonally opposite the flat tire. as you apply the foot brake, the pedal goes to the floor.
Furthermore, what will happen if your vehicle blows a left front tire?
If a front tire blows out, your car will pull you to the left or right as the steering wheel starts to vibrate. If a rear tire blows out, you'll feel the car wobbling back and forth.
What four things can you do if you experience total brake failure?
If your brakes suddenly fail, do the following:
- Downshift to low range (labeled as 1) in case of automatic transmission and low gear in manual transmission.
- Pump the brake pedal fast and hard to build up brake fluid pressure.
- Apply the parking brake, but be ready to release it if the car begins to skid.