What should I do at my sleepover?
- Transform your living room into a salon.
- Plan a themed movie marathon.
- Make a movie.
- Serve popcorn for breakfast.
- Set up a personalized pillowcase station.
- Throw an indoor beach party.
- Break out the karaoke machine.
- Dish up a midnight snack.
Keeping this in consideration, what can you do at a 13 year old sleepover?
Sleepover Ideas for Tweens
- Pancakes and Pajamas. Is there anybody that doesn't love breakfast for dinner?
- Unicorn Slime. This is SO cool and sure to be the hit of your sleepover!
- Sleepover Tents.
- Friendship Bracelets.
- Unicorn Eye Masks.
- Fuzzy Slipper Cookies.
- Pillow Fight.
- Unicorn Popcorn.
Additionally, what do 11 year olds do at a sleepover party? Sleepover / Slumber Party Games
- Truth or Dare Game Truth or dare game. - Sit in a circle and ask each other truth questions.
- Nail Spin a Color Game.
- Blind Make Over Game.
- M & M Challenge Game.
- Candy Hunt Sleep over Game.
- In the Morning after the Sleepover / Slumber Party.
Besides, how do you have a good sleepover ever?
Follow these steps to have a great night!
- Take our quiz to discover Your Sleepover Style.
- Bake some delicious treats for your guests, like: Cheesy Pastry Pinwheels and Chocolate Popcorn.
- Follow these steps to Throw An Amazing Party.
- Plan these Super Fun Sleepover Games.
- Get excited!
What can you do at a 17 year old sleepover?
Sleepover Games for Seventeen-Year-Olds
- Games. Simple games that will make your friends laugh can be great fun. Kiss, Marry, Avoid may be especially fun for teenage girls.
- Storytelling. Sit in a circle.
- Photography Fun. Create a "photography studio" in the bedroom or den.
- Cooking, Baking. Cooking and baking are fun pajama party activities.