What services do wealthy people want?
Click to see full answer
Also, what services do rich people use?
14 Services For The Super Rich You Never Knew Existed
- Baller Fine Art Insurance.
- Night Nannies.
- Full-Service Travel Agents.
- Christmas Tree Stylist.
- Next-Level Personal Shoppers.
- Doctor House Calls.
- Hooker Liaison Manager.
- PRIMA Cinema Services ($35,000)
One may also ask, what do millionaires do with their money? You may have already noticed the most important point in where millionaires place their money. Simply put, they have the bulk of their wealth in assets that can grow and create more wealth for them, such as business interests, retirement accounts, stocks, and mutual funds.
Secondly, what do rich people sell?
How to Sell to the Super-Rich
- RULE #1: Understand Your Customer Base.
- RULE #2: Sell an Utterly Useless Product.
- RULE #3: Go Where the Super-Rich Congregate.
- RULE #4: Target Customers Who Have Already Bought.
- RULE #5: Manage the Purchase after It's Purchased.
- RULE #6: Make Every Sale Unique.
- RULE #7: Be Prepared to Lick Boots.
What do you buy when you're rich?
Here are 10 things I'll buy when I'm rich.
- A convertible. We had a cute BMW Z3 when we were in our early 30s and didn't know better.
- A beach house.
- Weekly massage therapy.
- First class tickets.
- A heated swimming pool and hot tub.
- An audiophile sound system.
- Better clothes.
- Nice furniture.