What rides are at the Texas State Fair?
- Top o' Texas Tower. Soaring 500 feet into the air, the Top o' Texas Tower offers sweeping views of downtown Dallas and the surrounding area.
- Texas Star® Ferris Wheel. A Dallas skyline icon!
- Texas SkyWay. Enjoy a breathtaking view of Fair Park from the Texas SkyWay.
- Dentzel Carousel.
- Sparkletts Log Flume.
Click to see full answer
Likewise, what are the rides at the state fair?
10 State Fair Rides You Have to Take Before You Die
- The Texas Star Ferris Wheel (16 coupons)
- The AirMax (10 coupons)
- The Flipper (10 coupons)
- Fast Trax Slide (10 coupons)
- Techno Power (10 coupons)
- Wave Swing (10 coupons)
- The Crazy Mouse (12 coupons)
- Rock It (14 coupons)
Similarly, are coolers allowed at the Texas State Fair? You can bring the following items into the State Fair: wagons, coolers & ice chests, and your own food. For more information on items that are allowed in the Fair, see the Frequently Asked Questions. State Fair coupons are used to pay for Midway rides and any food items.
In this way, how much is the Ferris wheel at the Texas State Fair?
The 212-foot Texas Star at Fair Park, which cost $8 to ride during last year's State Fair of Texas, is doling out the free rides as part of the 80th anniversary celebration of the Texas Centennial Exposition this week.
How much do you spend at the Texas State Fair?
We would spend full price admission -- $18 per adult, $14 per child and $14 per senior citizen -- for an annual trip to the State Fair of Texas. Definitely. But, with a little planning, there's no need to drop $50-$100 just to get through the door.