What questions should a data analyst ask?
- 1) Mention what is the responsibility of a Data analyst?
- 2) What is required to become a data analyst?
- 3) Mention what are the various steps in an analytics project?
- 4) Mention what is data cleansing?
- 5) List out some of the best practices for data cleaning?
- 6) Explain what is logistic regression?
In respect to this, what questions can data analytics answer?
Here are some of the big questions that data analytics can help you answer to make decisions about your business.
- How to Grow Your Business?
- How to Optimize the Productivity of Your Employees?
- How to Keep a Track of Your Marketing Campaigns?
- How to Know What Your Customers Want?
Additionally, what is a data question? A "data question" is something you ask for smart data and that it is expected to be answered by a table of data. In practice a data question is described by a plain English sentence and a set of expected answer fields: "Zip codes for all Italian administrative areas" (municipality, zip, areacode")
In this manner, what should I study for data analyst interview?
If you are aspiring to be a data analyst then the core competencies that you should be familiar with are distributed computing frameworks like Hadoop and Spark, knowledge of programming languages like Python, R , SAS, data munging, data visualization, math , statistics , and machine learning.
Why did you choose Data Analyst?
“A data analyst's job is to take data and use it to help companies make better business decisions. I'm good with numbers, collecting data, and market research. I chose this role because it encompasses the skills I'm good at, and I find data and marketing research interesting.”