What practices should be avoided during pregnancy?
- Acupuncture and massage. While some complementary therapies, such as acupuncture and massage, are generally considered to be safe during pregnancy, there are still times during pregnancy when they should not be used.
- Cleaning products.
- Fake tan.
- Hair dye.
Also know, what are things you should not do while pregnant?
But because the health and safety of your growing baby is essential, here's a list of 11 things not to do while pregnant.
- Don't eat these foods.
- Don't paint the nursery.
- Don't overdo it on the caffeine.
- Don't take certain medications.
- Don't wear stilettos.
- Don't hang out in the hot tub or sauna.
- Don't change the kitty litter.
Furthermore, what can you not do in your third trimester? Following are 10 of the most common mistakes that mothers should avoid making during the third trimester of pregnancy.
- Not following the doctor's advice.
- Wearing the wrong footwear.
- Taking vacations.
- Ignoring car safety.
- Googling everything.
- Not eating enough.
- Avoiding exercise.
- Sleeping less.
Considering this, what should you not do in your first trimester?
- Do take a multivitamin. Eating a balanced diet that's rich in vitamins and minerals is the best way to provide your body with all of the healthy nutrients it needs to support a growing baby.
- Don't smoke.
- Do get lots of sleep.
- Don't drink alcohol.
- Do work out.
- Don't eat raw meat.
- Do eat seafood.
- Don't eat deli meat.
Where should you not get a massage when pregnant?
These circulatory changes put a pregnant woman at risk of blood clots in the lower legs, typically in the calves or inner thigh. To be safe, pregnancy massage experts avoid deep massage and strong pressure on the legs. Using strong pressure could dislodge a blood clot.