What planting zone is Wisconsin?
Similarly, you may ask, what is my growing zone?
If you see a hardiness zone in a gardening catalog or plant description, chances are it refers to this USDA map. To find your USDA Hardiness Zone, enter your zip code or use the map below. Click here for more information about hardiness maps. Find your zone using the map below or enter your zip code.
Additionally, when can you start planting in Wisconsin?
- for Southeastern Wisconsin.
- In Late March or Early April, sow seeds indoors of:
- In Mid- to Late April, sow seeds indoors of:
- In Late April, sow seeds directly into the garden of:
- In Early May,
- transplant plants into the garden of:
- In Mid-May, sow seeds directly into the garden of:
Consequently, what planting zone is Milwaukee Wisconsin?
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is in USDA Hardiness Zones 5b and 6a.
What planting zone is Oklahoma?
Oklahoma includes zones 6a, 6b, 7a, 7b and a small pocket of 8a in the southeastern part of the state. Knowing which zone you reside in is useful information for both novice and experienced gardeners.