What plant makes green tea?
Herein, what plant makes tea?
Beside above, how green tea is manufactured? For green tea, the tea leaves are harvested from the Camellia sinensis plant and are then quickly heated—by pan firing or steaming—and dried to prevent too much oxidation from occurring that would turn the green leaves brown and alter their fresh-picked flavor.
Likewise, people ask, why green tea is bad for you?
In some people, green tea can cause stomach upset and constipation. Green tea extracts have been reported to cause liver and kidney problems in rare cases. Green tea is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth long-term or in high-doses. It can cause side effects because of the caffeine.
What is the best brand of green tea?
Top 10 Best Green Tea Brands
- Twining green tea with Jasmine. Buy now from Amazon →
- Uncle Lee's Organic Green Tea.
- Yogi Green tea with super antioxidants.
- Tazo Tea Green Tea – Zen.
- Slim-er Matcha Green Tea Powder.
- Bigelow Classic Green Tea.
- Premium Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder.
- Kirkland Ito En Matcha Blend Japanese Green Tea.