What kind of breads does Panera Bread have?
- French Baguette Loaf. $3.49. 140 Cal. per 2 oz.
- Sourdough Loaf. $4.29. 150 Cal.
- Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. $4.99. 160 Cal.
- Asiago Cheese Loaf. $4.79. 150 Cal.
- Sourdough Bread Bowl 2-Pack. $3.49. Sourdough Bread Bowl 2-Pack.
- Sourdough Bread Bowl. $2.19. 670 Cal.
- Whole Grain Pan Loaf. $4.59. per 2 oz.
- Artisan Ciabatta Loaf. $3.59. 150 Cal.
Beside this, what is the best bread at Panera?
Lunch Break: The Healthiest and Worst Breads at Panera, Sweetgreen, and More
- Au Bon Pain baguette = 230 calories.
- Cosi's traditional flatbread = 214 calories.
- Panera's whole-grain baguette = 180 calories.
- Pret a Manger's baked roll = 168 calories.
- Sweetgreen's buckwheat bread = 100 calories.
Furthermore, where does Panera get their bread? Panera employs over 6,000 bakers who make more than 250 million bagels and 50 million baguettes each year. Every night, fresh dough is delivered to all Panera locations from Fresh Dough Facilities across the country. So their bread is about as fresh as it gets.
In this regard, is Panera a type of bread?
Panera Bread Company is a chain of bakery-café fast-casual restaurants found throughout the U.S. and Canada. As Panera's slogan and founder puts it, it's “Food as it should be.”
What is country rustic bread at Panera?
Panera Country Rustic Bread Ingredients Unbleached Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Coarse Whole Wheat Flour, Salt, Yeast (Yeast, Sorbitan Monostearate, Ascorbic Acid). We've Added Two New Restaurants!