What is troubleshooting in network?
Similarly, it is asked, how do you troubleshoot a network connection?
Follow these network troubleshooting tips and you'll be up and running in no time.
- Check Your Settings. First, check your Wi-Fi settings.
- Check Your Access Points.
- Go Around Obstacles.
- Restart the Router.
- Check the Wi-Fi Name and Password.
- Check DHCP Settings.
- Update Windows.
- Open Windows Network Diagnostics.
Also Know, what are the six steps in the troubleshooting process? The six steps are:
- Identify the problem.
- Establish a theory of probable cause.
- Test the theory to determine cause.
- Establish a plan of action to resolve the problem and implement the solution.
- Verify full system functionality and if applicable implement preventative measures.
- Document findings, actions, and outcomes.
Beside this, what are the network troubleshooting tools?
The Top 10 Basic Network Troubleshooting Tools Every IT Pro Should Know
- Subnet and IP Calculator.
- PuTTY/Tera Term.
- Ping. The most commonly used network tool is the ping utility.
What are the different types of troubleshooting?
Here we will explore the different kinds of troubleshooting steps and the tools we use for fault detection and closure of the same.
- Troubleshooting IP Problems.
- Troubleshooting Local Connectivity Issues.
- Correcting the Repetitive IP address Entry Issue.
- Troubleshooting Physical Connectivity Issues.