What is there to do in Santa Cruz at night?
- Mystery Spot. 3.0 mi. 1131 reviews.
- Neptune's Kingdom. 1.1 mi. 85 reviews.
- Nickelodeon Theatre. 0.4 mi. 105 reviews.
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. 1.1 mi. 1853 reviews.
- DNA's Comedy Lab. 0.3 mi. 15 reviews.
- Lighthouse Field State Beach. 1.9 mi. 115 reviews.
- EXIT Santa Cruz. 0.6 mi. 45 reviews.
- Moe's Alley. 2.6 mi. 124 reviews.
Click to see full answer
Herein, what can you do for free in Santa Cruz?
The freebies include the Santa Cruz Surfing Museum, the Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary Exploration Center, San Lorenzo Valley Historical Museum, Capitola Museum, and the Aptos History Museum.
Also Know, what is Santa Cruz famous for? Santa Cruz is known for its moderate climate, natural environment, coastline, redwood forests, alternative community lifestyles, and socially liberal leanings.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is there to do in downtown Santa Cruz?
Top 15 Things to Do In Santa Cruz
- Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk.
- Spot Sea Lions at Santa Cruz Wharf.
- Go Sea Kayaking.
- Visit Ano Nuevo State Park.
- Take a slow coastal drive.
- Watch the Sunset at Natural Bridges State Beach Park.
- Watch the Surfers.
- UC Santa Cruz Arboretum.
What is there to do in Santa Cruz today?
Best Things To Do in Santa Cruz
- #1. West Cliff Drive. free.
- #2. Santa Cruz Main Beach. free.
- #3. Santa Cruz Wharf. #3 in Santa Cruz.
- #4. Seymour Marine Discovery Center. #4 in Santa Cruz.
- #5. Roaring Camp Railroads. #5 in Santa Cruz.
- #6. Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. free.
- #7. Natural Bridges State Beach. #7 in Santa Cruz.
- #8. Wilder Ranch State Park. #8 in Santa Cruz.