What is the warmest part of Cyprus?
Click to see full answer
People also ask, which side of Cyprus is warmest?
For the easiest beach holidays, fly direct to Larnaca on the east side of the island and stay in one of the hotels overlooking the half-mile beach. This part of Cyprus has the hottest, driest climate so is ideal if you are travelling outside the main summer season.
One may also ask, which part of Cyprus is hottest in October? Paphos
Keeping this in view, which part of Cyprus is best?
Best place to stay in Cyprus for couples
- Protaras, for the beautiful beach.
- Paphos, historic sites and awesome coast.
- Amathus Bay and Limassol.
- Pernera, family oriented resorts.
- Coral Bay, north of Paphos.
- Ayia Napa, for the young generation.
- Limassol, for the local nightlife.
What months are hot in Cyprus?
The middle of summer (July and August) is usually hot, with an average maximum coastal temperature of around 35 °C (95 °F) during the day and around 25 °C (77 °F) at night.