What is the SSS tonic good for?
Also asked, how often should you take SSS tonic?
Adults (High-Potency Dose): 3 Tablespoonful at any mealtime for a therapeutic dosage of Iron, plus more than the minimum daily requirements of Vitamin B-1, B-2, and Niacinamide. Children (6 to 12 Years): 1/2 Tablespoonful three times daily, at mealtime. For Best Results: Take S.S.S.
Furthermore, what does blood tonic do? Chemiron Blood Nourishing Tonic Vitamin A helps to protect the skin, improves vision and slows other ageing processes. Vitamin B-12 is essential to the growth of red blood cells and our nervous system – a deficiency of B-12 can contribute to depression.
In this manner, does SSS Tonic cause weight gain?
The product is an Iron supplement. By boosting your iron and B vitamins it does give you your energy back but it is not a weight loss formula not will it make you gain weight.
What's a good tonic to take?
Five of the best health tonics
- By Mail on Sunday Reporter 09:28 EDT 01 Aug 2009 , updated 16:03 EDT 01 Aug 2009.
- Metatone Original Flavour Tonic (below left)
- Optima Acai Super Fruit Juice with Oxy3 (above right)
- Spatone Iron Sachets (below)
- Seven Seas Minadex Tonic (below left)
- Fushi Allergy Tonic (above right)