What is the safest bug repellent?
I'm So Zika These Mosquitoes!
- Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus / PMD.
Also know, what is the best and safest mosquito repellent?
OFF! Deep Woods Bug Spray has an optimal 25% concentration of DEET that keeps the greatest number of blood-sucking bugs at bay. Sawyer Premium Insect Repellent with 20% Picaridin is safe to use on adults and young kids, plus, it's almost as effective as DEET at repelling ticks, mosquitos, and other bugs.
Beside above, what's the best bug repellent? The 4 Best Mosquito Repellents
- Off! Deep Woods Insect Repellent V. The Best DEET Based Repellent.
- Repel Dry Family Insect Repellent. The Best DEET Based Repellent for Children.
- Sawyer Picaridin Insect Repellent Spray. The Best Non DEET Repellent for Sensitive Skin.
- Cutter Lemon Eucalyptus Insect Repellent. The Best Natural Non DEET Repellent.
Also to know, what is the best all natural bug repellent?
In this article, learn about the best natural mosquito repellents and how they work.
- Citronella. Share on Pinterest Dose for dose, citronella can be as effective as DEET.
- Lemon eucalyptus. Lemon eucalyptus essential oil contains 85% citronellal.
What smells do mosquitoes hate?
Oranges, lemons, lavender, basil and catnip naturally produce oils that repel mosquitoes and are generally pleasant to the nose – unless you're of the feline persuasion. Their bitter citrusy smell is one that mosquitoes tend to avoid unless they're really hungry.