What is the passing score for police exam?
Then, how do I study for the police exam?
How to Prepare for the Police Written Exam
- Basic math like addition, subtraction, division, percentages, and fractions.
- Memory and observation.
- Facial recognition.
- Spatial and directional orientation.
- Situational judgment and reasoning.
- Decision-making and problem-solving.
- Reading comprehension.
- Grammar, vocabulary, and spelling.
One may also ask, how hard is the police test? The Police Officer Selection Test (POST) is much like many other civil service exams in that it is a test of basic skills, not necessarily specific law enforcement knowledge. The exam is typically not difficult, but you may want to brush up on these basic skills before test day.
Hereof, how many questions is the police exam?
What does the police academy test consist of?
The Entrance Exam for police officers measures the basic skills necessary to perform successfully as a police officer. The test covers four areas: (1) math skills, (2) reading comprehension skills, (3) language skills, and (4) writing skills.