What is the number 1 beach in the US?
Click to see full answer
Also know, what is the number 1 beach in America?
These are the top 10 beaches in America. Kailua Beach, Hawaii. The No. 1 beach in America is Kailua Beach Park in Kailua Bay, Oahu, Hawaii.
Likewise, what is the #1 beach in the world? 1. Grace Bay, Providenciales, Turks & Caicos: “Grace Bay Beach, in Turks and Caicos is the most iconic and awe-inspiring stretch of sand in the world, and you'll know you've set foot on one of the most spectacular beaches the moment you arrive.
Moreover, what is the prettiest beach in the United States?
9 Prettiest White Sand Beaches in the United States
- Flamenco Beach, Puerto Rico. Flamenco Beach, Puerto Rico.
- Pensacola Beach, Florida. Credit: Thomas Cook via Flickr.
- Tunnels Beach, Kauai Hawaii. Credit: www.bigstock.com.
- Kaanapali Beach, Maui, Hawaii.
- Coronado Beach, San Diego.
- Clearwater Beach, Florida.
- Cape Hatteras National Seashore, North Carolina.
- Orange Beach, Alabama.
What are the top 10 beaches in the USA?
The 10 Best Beaches in America
- 8: Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.
- 7: Cape May, New Jersey.
- 6: Coronado, California.
- 5: Clearwater Beach, Florida.
- 4: Kauna'oa Beach, Hawaii.
- 3: Nantucket, Massachusetts.
- 2: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.
- 1: Manele Bay, Hawaii.