What is the most expensive zip code in New York City?
Correspondingly, what is the richest zip code in New York City?
Tribeca's 10007 is the richest ZIP code in New York City, where residents have an average income of $879,000, according to Bloomberg. It's also the most expensive ZIP code in the city, with a median sale price of $3.9 million, according to a recent PropertyShark report.
One may also ask, where is the most expensive place to live in New York? According to the report, Hudson Yards is now officially New York City's most expensive neighborhood, with a median sale price of nearly $5 million. The new $25 billion neighborhood kicked Tribeca out of the No. 1 spot for the first time in seven quarters, PropertyShark reported.
Correspondingly, what is the richest part of New York City?
Here are the 10 wealthiest neighborhoods in New York City
- Upper East Side/Carnegie Hill: $311,109.
- Soho/Tribeca/Civic Center/Little Italy: $235,555.
- Turtle Bay/East Midtown: $196,721.
- Lincoln Square: $188,144.
- Battery Park City/Lower Manhattan: $185,275.
- Midtown/Midtown South: $184,315.
- Hudson Yards/Chelsea/Flatiron District/Union Square: $182,129.
- West Village: $180,247.
Where do celebs live NYC?
- Brooklyn Heights. Amy Ryan. Eric Slovin.
- Williamsburg. Ed Westwick. James Lafferty.
- East Village. Amanda Seyfried. Cynthia Nixon.
- Park Slope. Anne Hathaway.
- Financial District. Chase Crawford.
- Flatiron District. Caroline Wozniacki.
- Gramercy Park. Jay baruchel.
- Greenwich Village. Julia Roberts.