What is the mission statement of Shoprite?
Similarly, what are the values of Shoprite?
Shoprite Supermarkets Values
- Very Important. Important. 50% Neutral. Less Important.
- Career Advancement Opportunities. 20% Work Life Balance. 20%
- Boss or Manager. Coworkers. Direct Reports. Company Mission/Vision.
- Company Mission. Comp & Benefits. 40% Co-Workers.
- Transparency & Integrity. Teamwork & Winning. 67% Speed & Innovation.
Also, what is the slogan of Shoprite? We Save You (more) Money
Likewise, what is the value of a mission statement?
Together, the vision, mission, and values statements provide direction for everything that happens in an organization. They keep everyone focused on where the organization is going and what it is trying to achieve. And they define the core values of the organization and how people are expected to behave.
What can I buy in Shoprite?
- Hair and Beauty Products.
- Foreign Ground Coffee.
- Infant and Baby Care Items.
- Groceries and Beverages.
- Baked Goods and Confectionaries.
- Ready-to-eat Meals.
- Smartphones, Laptops and other Computer Equipment.