What is the lowest term for 15 18?
|Answer:||15/18 = 5/6|
Similarly, you may ask, what is the lowest term of 9 18?
How to reduce (simplify) to lowest terms ordinary (common) math fraction 9/18?
- As a proper fraction. (numerator smaller than denominator): 9/18 = 1/2
- As a decimal number: 9/18 = 0.5.
- As a percentage: 9/18 = 50%
Secondly, how can the fraction 15/18 be renamed? Many fractions can be renamed in lowest terms. For example, the numerator and denominator in the fraction 15/18 have a common factor of 3. Divide both the numerator and denominator by 3; the resulting fraction is 5/6. It is in lowest terms.
Just so, what is the lowest term of 10 15?
How to reduce (simplify) to lowest terms ordinary (common) math fraction 10/15?
- As a proper fraction. (numerator smaller than denominator): 10/15 = 2/3
- As a decimal number: 10/15 ≈ 0.67.
- As a percentage: 10/15 ≈ 66.67%
What is 9 18 in its simplest form?
Simplify 9/18 to the simplest form. Online simplify fractions calculator to reduce 9/18 to the lowest terms quickly and easily.
|Answer:||9/18 = 1/2|