What is the latest edition of Saunders Nclex?
Beside this, what is the best book for Nclex RN review?
Best NCLEX Prep Books: Reviewed
|NCLEX Prep Book||Award|
|1||Saunders Comprehensive Review NCLEX-RN||Best Overall|
|2||Lippincott Q&A Review for NCLEX-RN||Best Value|
|3||NCLEX-RN Practice Questions Exam Cram||Budget Pick|
Additionally, how do I study for Nclex in two weeks? How to Study for NCLEx in 2 Weeks
- Step 1: Review NCLEX Test Plans. The National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN ) website provides outlines of the NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN tests.
- Step 2: Take An NCLEX Practice Exam.
- Step 3: Take an NCLEX Study Course.
- Step 4: Refer to HESI Exit Exam Results and Take Remediation.
In this way, how do I study for Nclex?
Tips on Passing the NCLEX in One Attempt
- Take the test early.
- Critical thinking and memorization represent crucial test-taking skills.
- Familiarize yourself with the exam format.
- Take practice tests.
- Study effectively instead of cramming.
Is Nclex hard to pass?
The NCLEX is hard. You might have gotten through nursing school with marathon all-nighters, but last-minute cramming is not enough to pass the NCLEX. In fact, cramming before a test often has the opposite effect, leading to: Mixing up the facts you've already learned.