What is the green light on dashboard?
Moreover, what does green light on dashboard mean?
Yellow (sometimes orange) dashboard lights usually mean something needs to be repaired or serviced soon and to operate with caution. Green (sometimes blue) dashboard lights usually indicate a system is on or is operating, and the light is giving you a visual cue.
Subsequently, question is, what are the symbols on the dashboard? What 15 Symbols On Your Car's Dashboard Mean
- Engine Temperature Warning Light. iStock.
- Tire Pressure Warning Light. iStock.
- Oil Pressure Warning. iStock.
- Traction Control. iStock.
- Engine Warning. iStock.
- Antilock Brake Warning. iStock.
- Automatic Shift Lock or Engine Start Indicator. iStock.
- Battery Alert. iStock.
Thereof, what does this light on my dash mean?
Your vehicle's dashboard light plays an important role. These lights indicate an issue with your car that needs either an immediate action or checking. Transmission Temperature. Indicator light means the engine temperature has exceeded normal limits. Check coolant level, fan operation, radiator cap, coolant leaks.
What are the warning signs in a car?
15 Common Warning Lights on Your Car's Dashboard
- Oil Pressure Light.
- Tire Pressure Warning Light.
- Engine Temperature Warning.
- Traction Control Light.
- Anti-lock Brake Warning Light.
- Traction Control Malfunction.
- Engine Warning (Check Engine Light)
- Battery Alert.