What is the GPA requirement for Hampton University?
Consequently, what are the admissions requirements for freshman at Hampton University?
How to Apply
- Completed on-line application.
- Application fee of $50.00 (non-refundable).
- OFFICIAL high school transcript.
- Standardized test (SAT or ACT) Only (Reference Test Optional Admission Policy)
- One letter of recommendation from your high school guidance counselor or a high school teacher.
One may also ask, can I get into Hampton University? You will need above average high school grades to get into Hampton University. The average high school GPA of the admitted freshman class at Hampton University was 3.3 on the 4.0 scale indicating that primarily B+ students are accepted and ultimately attend. The school ranks #28 in Virginia for highest average GPA.
Accordingly, what is the acceptance rate for Hampton University?
Is Hampton University a black college?
Hampton University. Hampton University is a private historically black university in Hampton, Virginia. It was founded in 1868 by black and white leaders of the American Missionary Association after the American Civil War to provide education to freedmen.