What is the Cisco command to show the router configuration?
|View current configuration (DRAM)||show running-config|
|View startup configuration (NVRAM)||show startup-config|
|Show IOS file and flash space||show flash|
|Shows all logs that the router has in its memory||show log|
Likewise, how can I see the configuration of my Cisco router?
On Cisco Router/Switches:
- Type "terminal length 0" in privileged mode to set your terminal to display without any breaks.
- Type "show run" or "show start" to show the applicable config.
- To display the config without lengthy certificate data, use "show run brief ".
Secondly, what is the command to bring up the interface on a router? This state indicates that the shutdown command has been administered on the interface. To bring the interface up, use the no shutdown command under interface configuration mode.
Additionally, how do I configure a Cisco router?
Step-by-Step Configuration of Cisco Routers
- Step1: Configure Access Passwords.
- Step2: Configure a Router Hostname.
- Step3: Configure IP addresses for Router Interfaces.
- Step4: Configure Routing (Static or Dynamic)
- Step5: Save your configuration.
- Step 6 (optional): Configure NAT.
- Step 7 (optional): Configure DHCP.
What are the Cisco router commands?
Cisco Commands Cheat Sheet
|Basic Configuration Commands|
|show running-config interface interface slot/number||An enable mode command to display the running configuration for a specific interface|
|show ip interface [type number]||Displays the usability status of interfaces that are configured for IP|