What is the best alternator brand?
- DB Electrical Alternator. See More Reviews.
- DB Electrical AND0273 Alternator. See More Reviews.
- Denso Remanufactured Alternator. See More Reviews.
- Bosch New Alternator. See More Reviews.
- DB Electrical Abo0224 Alternator. See More Reviews.
- ACDelco Professional Alternator. See More Reviews.
Regarding this, what is the best high output alternator brand?
- ACDelco 335-1086 Professional HO Alternator. ACDelco is a well-known brand in the automotive industry.
- DB Electrical AFD0012 High Output Alternator.
- Chevy Chevrolet Truck Avalanche Silverado C 6.0L Alternator.
- DB Electrical AFD0110 Aftermarket Alternator.
- ACDelco 335-1196 Professional Alternator.
Secondly, should I buy a refurbished alternator? Rebuilt alternators can be up to 25 percent cheaper than buying a new alternator. One problem is that good quality in a rebuilt alternator means more money---the cheaper the rebuild, the more likely that the alternator will break again. As a result, it might be more cost-effective to simply purchase a new alternator.
Also Know, how do I know which alternator to buy?
How to Identify an Alternator by Number
- Look up the alternator in your vehicle owner's guide. The information should be included under the parts and references section.
- Open the hood and locate the alternator. It will be on the engine, connected to the fan belt.
- Look for the number on the alternator.
Are Bosch alternators any good?
Bosch makes everything from spark plugs to throttle position sensors to alternators. Bosch is well known for making a myriad of excellent yet affordable electronic components and their alternators are no exception.