What is the best 2020 pickup truck?
- 2020 Chevrolet Colorado: $22,395.
- 2020 Ram 1500: $33,840.
- 2020 Ram Heavy Duty: $35,440.
- 2020 Jeep Gladiator: $35,040.
- 2020 Ford F-150: $30,090.
- 2020 Chevrolet Silverado 1500: $29,895.
- 2020 GMC Sierra 1500: $31,195.
- 2020 Honda Ridgeline: $35,020.
Similarly, you may ask, what is the best midsize truck for 2020?
In this year's Best Buy evaluations, the midsize pickup truck category was one of our most hotly contested. Taking the top prize is the 2020 Chevrolet Colorado, with its three engine options, myriad cabin/box configurations and solid resale values.
Similarly, what is the 2020 Truck of the Year? Ram Heavy Duty
In this way, what is the most reliable pickup truck?
Setting popularity and everything else aside, these 10 pickup trucks have been the most reliable models since 2010.
- Toyota Tundra. Toyota's full-sizer is the most reliable truck on the market.
- Honda Ridgeline.
- Nissan Frontier.
- Toyota Tacoma.
- Ford F-350.
- Chevrolet Avalanche.
- Ford F-250.
- Ram 1500.
What truck holds its value the best?
Best Full-Size Pickup Truck: 2019 Toyota Tundra For the 2019 Best Resale Value Awards, the Toyota Tundra is at the head of the class, capably doing all that's asked of it and more, while boasting very impressive projected resale values.