What is SAP storage bin?
Keeping this in view, how do you delete a bin in SAP?
Deleting Bin Locations
- From the SAP Business One Main Menu, choose Inventory Bin Locations Bin Location Master Data .
- Find the bin location that you want to delete.
- In the Bin Location Master Data window, do one of the following: Right-click and choose Remove. In the menu bar, choose Data Remove .
Secondly, how do I build a storage bin? Creating Storage Bins
- From the SAP Menu, choose Logistics Logistics Execution Master Data Warehouse Storage Bin Create Manually .
- Enter the required data.
- As a minimum, you must enter the storage section for the storage bin.
- Save your entries.
Keeping this in view, how do I change the storage bin in SAP?
Select the relevant storage bins. Choose Change Storage Bins , and enter the new data. The system will only process bins that have been selected. Enter the data for the storage bin you want to delete and choose Continue .
What is storage bin?
The storage bin is the smallest available unit of space in a warehouse. The storage bin therefore describes the position in the warehouse where the goods are or can be stored. Since the address of a storage bin is frequently derived from a coordinate system, a storage bin is often referred to as a coordinate.