What is on HESI a2 exam?
Just so, what does the HESI a2 exam consist of?
About The HESI Entrance Exam The HESI A2 consists of both an academic portion and a personality portion. There are eight subtests that make up the academic portion of the exam: math, reading, vocabulary, grammar, biology, physics, anatomy and physiology and chemistry.
Additionally, what kind of questions are on the HESI exam? The different HESI content exams are described below:
- Math. The HESI Math exam contains 50 questions and is expected to take 50 minutes or less to complete.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Vocabulary and General Knowledge.
- Anatomy and Physiology (A&P)
In this manner, is HESI a2 exam hard?
Passing the HESI A2 exam can be a daunting challenge, but this is one of your first steps to get into the healthcare or nursing program of your choice. But before you start stressing about taking the HESI exam, here are a few tips that you should know that can help you successfully get through the HESI A2 exam.
How do I prepare for HESI a2 exam?
The best way to study for your HESI is to focus on:
- Understanding what's on the test. For help, see our HESI Entrance Exam overview.
- Being flexible in your studies.
- Focusing on the material that you don't know. HESI A2 Practice tests will help you identify these areas.
- Studying when you are most alert.