What is ODBC INI file in Datastage?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, what is ODBC INI file?
The odbc. ini file is the configuration file that holds information on all data sources. The following diagram shows the dataflow from Informatica application to database when connecting via ODBC. The odbc. ini file contains a list of Data Sources and any properties for each data source.
Also, where is the ODBC INI file in Linux? Specifying the Locations of the Driver Configuration Files
- By default, ODBC driver managers are configured to use hidden versions of the odbc. ini and odbcinst.
- For example, if your odbc.ini and odbcinst.ini files are located in /usr/local/odbc and your simba. googlebigqueryodbc.ini file is located in /etc , then set the environment variables as follows:
- To locate the simba.
Similarly, where is ODBC INI file?
The odbc. ini file on Windows is part of the Windows registry.
On Windows 64-bit OS,
- 32-bit AND 64-bit USER ODBC data sources are stored in the registry under HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareODBCODBC.
- 64-bit SYSTEM ODBC data sources are stored in the registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREODBCODBC.
How do I create an ODBC connection in DataStage?
Configuring ODBC on Windows
- Open Control Panel > Administrative Tools.
- Open the ODBC Data Source Administrator (32-bit) for your system system as DataStage Client uses 32-bit ODBC DSNs.
- Ensure that your data source is configured to use the Vertica driver as shown.
- Double-click the connection.