What is network security design?
Herein, what are the different types of network security?
- Access control.
- Antivirus and anti-malware software.
- Application security.
- Behavioral analytics.
- Data loss prevention.
- Distributed denial of service prevention.
- Email security.
Also Know, how does network security work? Network security can be made up of hardware devices, specialized software, physical security (i.e. locked computer rooms), and rules for people to follow. Just like securing your home, a network security system must protect against threats coming in from the outside and also deal with intruders if they make it inside.
Likewise, what is network security model?
Network Security Model. The network security involves all tools, devices, strategies and activities which enterprises and organizations undertake to protect their networks, data and operations.
What are the basic concepts of network security?
Types of network security
- Access Control. To keep out potential attackers, you should be able to block unauthorized users and devices from accessing your network.
- Application Security.
- Virtual Private Networks(VPN)
- Behavioral Analytics.
- Wireless Security.
- Intrusion Prevention System.