What is needed for learners permit in WV?
- A certified birth certificate.
- Their Social Security card.
- Two proofs of West Virginia residency.
- A current Driver's Eligibility Certificate, which is issued by county school boards.
- A $5 fee.
- The written consent of a parent or legal guardian on a form DMV-23.
Click to see full answer
Also, how much does a learner's permit cost in WV?
There is a $7.50 fee for a level one GDL instruction permit or level two intermediate driver's license. The fee is also $7.50 for an instruction permit for drivers over 18.
One may also ask, what do I need to bring to get a license?
- Original or certified copy of your state-issued birth certificate.
- Valid and unexpired United States Passport or Passport Card.
- Out-of-state instruction permit or ID card compliant with the Real ID Act of 2005.
- Certificate of Citizenship or Naturalization.
- Permanent Resident Card.
- See more examples here.
Besides, how long do you have to have your learner's permit in WV?
How many questions are on the permit test in WV?