What is iManage 10?
Also know, what is iManage work?
Work from anywhere on any device A compelling single user experience across all platforms (IOS, Android, Windows) , iManage mobility makes the entire electronic project file easily accessible regardless of location or bandwidth. File, retrieve and edit key documents and emails. Collaborate with your project team.
One may also ask, is FileSite and iManage the same? FileSite is a client embedded in Microsoft Outlook for iManage Document Management. However, in iManage Work 10.1, FileSite has been removed. Significantly improved the performance of Outlook.
Also know, how do I install iManage?
Installation of iManage Work Desktop for Windows 10.2
- Verify that FileSite or DeskSite 9.3.
- Log in with an Administrator account.
- Double-click iManageAgentServices.exe to install iManage Agent Services 10.2.
- Double-click iManage Work Desktop for Windows.exe (this works for both x86 and x64 versions of Office).
- Accept the License terms and conditions.
- Select Install.
What is iManage Filesite?
A law firm cloud server that users can access anywhere they go, using AI technology to store and sort all necessary files into one easy-to-use location. iManage keeps you and your attorneys informed. Our software lets you access critical information from anywhere—even offline.