What is GDB database?
Moreover, what are GDB files?
A GDB file is a database file created by MapSource, a GPS route editing and trip-planning application. It contains waypoints, routes, and tracks that can be transferred to a Garmin navigation device. GDB files are similar to the universally transferrable . GPX files.
Also Know, what is InterBase database? InterBase is a relational database management system (RDBMS) currently developed and marketed by Embarcadero Technologies. InterBase is distinguished from other RDBMSs by its small footprint, close to zero administration requirements, and multi-generational architecture.
Similarly one may ask, how do I open a GDB file?
Embarcadero offers a free trial version of the InterBase database software.
- Right-click on the GDB file to show the File context menu.
- Click the "Open With" option. A list of installed programs opens.
- Go to and click the "InterBase" option. The GDB database file opens in InterBase.
How do I read a Firebird database?
NET is a database explorer that can open embedded Firebird files.
- Download and extract the 32-bit Free and Plus edition of Database .NET.
- Download the Firebird embedded zip file from Firebird downloads.
- Extract the Firebird-184.108.40.206020-0_Win32_embed.zip file and place your data file in this directory.