What is considered Bob Dylan best album?
- 'Blood on the Tracks' By 1975, many people had written off Bob Dylan as a Sixties wash-out.
- 'Blonde on Blonde'
- 'Highway 61 Revisited'
- 'Bringing It All Back Home'
- 'Nashville Skyline'
- 'The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan'
- 'Time Out of Mind'
Click to see full answer
Furthermore, what Bob Dylan album should I start with?
If you want to beeline to what is typically considered Dylan's “best” stuff, then start with Bringing It All Back Home, Highway 61 Revisited and Blonde on Blonde. Attack strategy 3: Start with Blood on the Tracks. This is one of his best and also most accessible albums, and is a great place to start.
Also Know, what is considered the best album of all time? Best Albums of All Time
- 1 Dark Side of the Moon - Pink Floyd. Thriller: over-rated
- 2 Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band - The Beatles.
- 3 Abbey Road - The Beatles.
- 4 Led Zeppelin IV (aka ZOSO) - Led Zeppelin.
- 5 The Wall - Pink Floyd.
- 6 Thriller - Michael Jackson.
- 7 Revolver - The Beatles.
- 8 A Night at the Opera - Queen.
Also question is, what album by Bob Dylan is referred to as the most influential album of all time?
The Basement Tapes
How much is the Freewheelin Bob Dylan album worth?
The original “Freewheelin'” album with the withdrawn tracks is one of the rarest and most valuable records in the world. A stereo copy sold for $35,000, and a mint mono copy would likely bring $15,000.