What is clerical aptitude test?
Just so, what does a clerical skills test consist of?
A test for clerical jobs is comprised of many sub-tests including Verbal Reasoning Test, Numerical Ability Test, Clerical and Spelling checking, etc. The analysis for clerical jobs may also include an optional, on-screen typing test and can be integrated with your Personality Profile for the position of a secretary.
Beside above, how can I prepare for aptitude test? Top Tips to Pass your Aptitude Tests
- 1) Practice aptitude tests. Practice as many questions as you can before your assessment.
- 2) Practice tests under timed conditions. Ensure your preparation is effective.
- 3) Practice questions you struggle with.
- 4) Take a range of different tests.
- 5) Get as much information as you can.
- 6) Start with our aptitude tests.
Also to know, how long is a clerical test?
A clerical aptitude test typically lasts 30 to 35 minutes and contains a total of six sections, each of which will assess the following areas: Alphabetic and numerical filing – This test consists of 20 questions and you will have 7 minutes to complete it.
What are examples of clerical skills?
Typing, Filing, Phones—All in a Day's Work Clerical skills include those basic skills necessary to keep a business running smoothly, such as filing and answering the phone. Entry-level positions are available, both full- and part-time, for workers with general skills.