What is blob name in Azure storage?
Besides, what is azure blob storage?
Azure Blob storage is a service for storing large amounts of unstructured object data, such as text or binary data. Common uses of Blob storage include: Serving images or documents directly to a browser. Storing files for distributed access. Streaming video and audio.
Similarly, what is the valid name of Blob container? You should be aware of several naming rules for blobs and their containers. A blob container name must be between 3 and 63 characters in length; start with a letter or number; and contain only letters, numbers, and the hyphen. All letters used in blob container names must be lowercase.
In this regard, what are the different types of blobs in Azure Blob Storage?
Azure Storage offers three types of blob storage: Block Blobs, Append Blobs and page blobs. Block blobs are composed of blocks and are ideal for storing text or binary files, and for uploading large files efficiently.
How do I use Azure blob storage?
Create a container
- Navigate to your new storage account in the Azure portal.
- In the left menu for the storage account, scroll to the Blob service section, then select Containers.
- Select the + Container button.
- Type a name for your new container.
- Set the level of public access to the container.