What is an array in XML?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, you may ask, how do you declare an array in XML?
Create an array in an Android XML file
- From the menu that appears, select New > Values resource file.
- Click OK to create a new XML file.
- Select string-array from the list.
- For each item in your array, you need an item tag.
- Now add the following pets and pet-related terms, one for each item tag:
- OK, you're done with that file, so you can close it down.
Subsequently, question is, what is an XML object? The XML Object. The XML object represents an XML element node in an XML tree. The topmost XML object for an XML file represents the root node. It acts as a list, which contains additional XML objects for each element. The child elements of an element tree are available as properties of the XML object for the parent.
In this regard, is JSON better than XML?
JSON has no display capabilities whereas XML offers the capability to display data. JSON is less secured whereas XML is more secure compared to JSON. JSON supports only UTF-8 encoding whereas XML supports various encoding formats.
What is XML and JSON?