What is an adjective that starts with J?
- Jaded - tired or dulled by experience or overindulgence.
- Jagged - having rough, sharp edges.
- Jangling - producing sounds that are discordant.
- Jarring - disturbing; scary.
- Jaunty - fashionable; stylish.
- Jazzy - lively and bright (can also mean flashy)
- Jeering - mocking; scoffing.
- Jesting - humorous, playful, mocking.
Likewise, what is a positive word that starts with the letter J?
Positivity is extremely important in life and we are naturally drawn to joyful, jubilant and jovial words of empowerment. Our positive J words are jazzy, jolly and jocose.
Subsequently, question is, what words that start with J?
Consequently, how do you describe someone with the letter J?
Starting with JO
What is a adjective that starts with D?
Adjectives Starting with D to Describe a Person