What is allow identifiers for protected content?
Herein, what is play protected content?
By default, you can view protected content. For example, if you buy a movie on Google Play Movies, you can watch it in Chrome. If you don't want to see protected content, you can block sites from playing it. When you try to play certain movies or music, you might see an error and the content won't play.
Furthermore, how do I enable protected content in Chrome for Android? Some music or movies that you download or stream might be protected by copyright.
Stop sites from seeing your device's information
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- To the right of the address bar, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings Media. Protected Content.
- Turn on Protected content.
Moreover, how do I enable protected content?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
- To the right of the address bar, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Media and then Protected Content.
- Select Ask first.
What are device credentials?
The device credentials interface consists of the following parts: Device requests are used to register new devices with a tenant. Device credentials provide credentials to registered devices. Device credentials provide endpoint to bulk credentials provision.