What is a word starting with Y?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, it is asked, how many words are there that start with the letter Y?
Likewise, what are adjectives that start with Y? Adjectives That Start With Y
- Yappy - talkative; loquacious.
- Yawning - wide open; gaping.
- Year-long - lasting the duration of one year.
- Yearly - annually; happening every year.
- Yeasty - of, like, or containing yeast.
- Yellow - the color between orange and green in the color spectrum.
- Yellow-bellied - cowardly.
- Yellowish - something with a tint of yellow.
Beside this, what word starts with y and ends with Y?
What is a positive word starting with Y?
Positive Words That Start With Y