What is a violation of the rules in badminton called?
Consequently, what are the terms used in badminton?
Glossary of Badminton Terms
- Back Alley - Area between the back boundary line and the long service line for doubles.
- Backcourt - Back third of the court, in the area of the back boundary lines.
- Balk - Any deceptive movement that disconcerts an opponent before or during the service; often called a "feint."
Also, what are the 6 basic skills in badminton? 5 Basic Badminton Skills Every Beginner Needs to Learn
- The Ready Stance. Always having the right stance when playing makes it a lot easier to minimize the movements you need to make to hit a shot.
- Forehand and Backhand Grip. Badminton Forehand.
- Footwork. Footwork is basic badminton skill that a lot of new players often overlook.
- Underarm Backhand Serve.
Just so, what are the different faults in badminton?
Badminton Common Faults
- Contact Fault.
- Over the Net Fault.
- Service Fault.
- Receiver Fault.
- Double Hit.
What is love all in badminton?
Definition. The zero score from which all competitors begin games and matches. This is termed "love-all". When one player or team has won a point the score moves on to "one-love" or "loveone" - the first score in each case being that of the serving.