What is a vent server?
Click to see full answer
Similarly, how do you set up a vent server?
- Download the correct Ventrilo version you need.
- Install the Ventrilo Client software.
- Start up your Ventrilo software.
- Setting up a Ventrilo username.
- Create your specific username.
- Add your Ventrilo server to the list.
- Add your Ventrilo server details in.
- Connect to the server!
Also, how much does Ventrilo cost? Ventrilo Server Prices and Discounts
|Slots (Max Users)||24 Months 50% off||1 Month 0% off|
Hereof, how do I connect to a Ventrilo server?
Double-click the Ventrilo icon on your desktop to open the Ventrilo Client. Click the right-facing arrow button next to User Name at the top of the Ventrilo Client – This will open the Setup User menu. Click the New button, enter the username you will use to connect to Ventrilo, and click OK.
Is mumble free?
Mumble is an open source, low-latency, high quality voice chat software primarily intended for use while gaming. You can download for free! The Mumble Client software is required to connect to a Mumble Server.