What is a TIA family member?
In respect to this, what is a TIA Spanish?
While these literally mean “uncle,” and “aunt,” they're also used informally to generally refer to another person.
Secondly, what are family members called? Your family members are also called your relatives. You have an immediate or nuclear family and an extended family. Your immediate family includes your father, mother and siblings. Your sibling is your brother or sister.
In this regard, what are the names of your family members in Spanish?
Following are the names for the most common relatives and some of the uncommon ones:
- Padre: father.
- Madre: mother.
- Hermano: brother.
- Hermana: sister.
- Suegro: father-in-law.
- Suegra: mother-in-law.
- Cuñado: brother-in-law.
- Cuñada: sister-in-law.
How do you list family members?
Family and Relatives
- Family. father; mother; parents;
- Relatives. uncle; aunt; nephew; niece;
- Relatives by marriage. in-laws; father-in-law; mother-in-law;
- Age groups and related words. boy, girl; male child; female child; man, woman;
- Marital status and related words.
- Other related words.
- My family.