What is a Sig form?
Keeping this in view, what is a SIG Lite questionnaire?
SIG LITE — Understandably, the SIG assessment is a pretty extensive questionnaire that targets multiple areas of risk across multiple disciplines. Instead of a standard questionnaire, SIG CORE is a library of questions that security teams can pick and choose from with their vendors.
Also Know, how do you assess risk of vendor? 10 Best Practices for Successful Vendor Risk Assessments
- Compare your list from the Accounts Payable Department to your vendor list.
- Bucket your actively managed vendors into groups.
- Understand the business impact and regulatory risk.
- Keep a disciplined approach.
- Assess vendor relationships at the product or service level.
Similarly, what is a shared assessment?
Shared Assessments is a third party risk membership program that provides organizations with a way to obtain a detailed report about a service provider's controls (people, process and procedures) and a procedure for verifying that the information in the report is accurate.
What is a Sig report?
SIG is a comprehensive 1500 questionnaire that is completed and certified by an independent security professional, who evaluates and reports on the design and operation of an organization's security controls.