What is a senior dedication?
Considering this, what do you write on a senior dedication page?
To a Graduating Senior
- You did it! Hope you're as proud of yourself as we are of you.
- Someday you'll look back at these pages and think about the people and events that shaped your high school experience.
- Goodbye high school!
Also, what is a senior ad? Senior ads usually feature multiple photos. These can be senior portraits, childhood pics, candid shots that show off their favorite activities—whatever you like.
Also, what do you write to a graduating senior?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
What should an 8th grade yearbook ad say?
- Shayne: Congratulation! From all.
- Wyatt, The years have. passed all too.
- We are so proud of you. The things. you have accomplished are.
- Allie-Gator, Congratulations! We are proud of you.
- We are so proud of you. Keep up all of your hard work, it is going to get you far in life.
- We Love You Always. andAlways,