What is a multi tool good for?
Click to see full answer
Moreover, what can a multi tool be used for?
10 Uses for Your Oscillating Multi-Tool
- Trimming pipes and screws. Fitted with the right accessory blade, your multi-tool can become a plumber or labourer's best friend.
- Plunge cuts in your decking.
- Trimming wood and floorboards.
- Cutting out openings in drywall.
- Removing rust from metals.
- Sanding down furniture.
- Scraping adhesive.
- Removing mortar.
Subsequently, question is, are multi tools any good? The best multi-tools are great for all of the above. No, this multi-tool is the powerful and versatile, oscillating variety that can sand, cut, grind and scrape its way through most building materials, including wood, drywall, grout, plastics and even metal.
Beside this, can you use a multi tool as a grinder?
If you don't own an oscillating multitool, buy one and you'll wonder how you got along without it. It's a saw, scraper, sander, and grinder in one handy power tool. It not only does those jobs, it does them in inaccessible places, speeding difficult jobs to completion in the process.
What is the best multi tool to buy?
The Best Multi Tool
- Leatherman – Surge Multi Tool. See More Reviews.
- Gerber Dime Multi-Tool. See More Reviews.
- Victorinox SwissTool Multi Tool.
- Leatherman – Style PS Multitool.
- Gerber Center-Drive Multi-Tool.
- Gerber Suspension Multi-Plier Multi Tool.
- Leatherman – Style CS Multitool.
- Leatherman – Skeletool Multitool.