What is a good souvenir from London?
- Harrods Gold Bar chocolate.
- Harrods Signature Shopping Bags from Harrods Department Store in London.
- Harrods tea bags in a gift tin caddy.
- London Red Postbox ornaments or money boxes.
- Union Jack flags.
- English Tea in a souvenir canister.
- London bus keyrings.
Click to see full answer
Also asked, what are the best souvenirs from London?
London Souvenirs: 20 Distinctively British Products for Travelers
- Liberty Print Knot Watch.
- Sherlock Holmes Pub Sign.
- Tower Bridge Cufflinks.
- Commemorative Pillbox.
- Die Cast Original Mini Cooper.
- Images of London Teapot.
- Harrods Coffee in an Exclusive Tin.
- Notting Hill Shopping Bag.
One may also ask, what should I buy from London? 50 of the best souvenirs from London you should absolutely buy!
- Tea from Fortnum & Mason.
- Cookies, biscuits and shortbread.
- Artisan gin.
- Maltesers, Digestives, Cadbury Chocolate, M&M's.
- Maldon Sea Salt.
- Wine gums.
- Stilton cheese and Cheddar.
In this manner, what gifts can I bring back from London?
11 Souvenirs You Should Buy in London, According to Locals
- Umbrella. “If there is one thing that Londoners have perfected, it's coping with rain, so nothing seems more suitable than to bring a London-made brolly back from your travels.
- Decorator's paintbrush.
- Bulbs or seeds.
- Books about London.
- Stinky cheese.
- South Asian bangles.
- Hand-fashioned homewares.
What can you only buy in England?
7 Things You Can Only Buy in England
- British Tea. We're going to jump straight in with this one.
- Cadbury's Chocolate.
- A Miniature English Landmark Key Chain.
- A Union Jack-Printed Item.
- Buckingham Palace Merchandise.
- Harrods' Annual Teddy Bear.
- A Unique Vintage Treasure.