What is a construct only contract?
Just so, what are the 4 types of contracts?
- Contract Types Overview.
- Express and Implied Contracts.
- Unilateral and Bilateral Contracts.
- Unconscionable Contracts.
- Adhesion Contracts.
- Aleatory Contracts.
- Option Contracts.
- Fixed Price Contracts.
Also Know, what do you mean by construction contract? Construction contract. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. A construction contract is a mutual or legally binding agreement between two parties based on policies and conditions recorded in document form. The two parties involved are one or more owners, and one or more contractors.
Keeping this in consideration, what are the contract documents in construction?
On a traditionally-procured, fully-designed construction project, the contract documents for suppliers such as the main contractor are likely to include:
- Article of agreement and conditions of contract, for completing as a simple contract (or as a deed).
- Working drawings.
- Bills of quantities.
What are the 3 types of contracts?
There are 3 basic Types of Contract:
- Fixed Price (FP) Contracts.
- Cost Reimbursable (CR) Contracts – This is also called Cost Plus (CP) Contracts.
- Time and Material (T&M) Contracts.