What ingredients are in affresh washing machine cleaner?
- Sodium Percarbonate. SODIUM CARBONATE PEROXIDE.
- Sodium Carbonate. SODIUM CARBONATE.
Herein, what are the ingredients in Affresh washer cleaner?
Affresh is a scent-free tablet sold in sets. The product contains sodium carbonate peroxyhydrate, sodium carbonate, and boric acid.
One may also ask, how do you use affresh washing machine cleaner? How to Use
- Empty your washer.
- Place one tablet of affresh® Washing Machine Cleaner directly in the washer tub—not in the dispenser.
- Run the washer on a clean washer cycle or a normal cycle with hot water setting.
- Simply wipe away any residue left behind after the cycle ends.
Just so, what can I use instead of affresh to clean my washing machine?
Clean the machine: Actually, many newer models have a special washer cleaning cycle. If yours doesn't, add 1/2 cup of liquid chlorine bleach to the dispenser and run a normal cycle with hot water (or follow what the manual says). Or you can use a speciality cleaner, like Affresh or Tide Washing Machine Cleaner.
What is the best washing machine cleaner?
Skip to the best washing machine cleaner on Amazon.
- Affresh Value. REVIEW.
- Tide Single Use. REVIEW.
- Gain Refresher. REVIEW.
- Oh Yuk Orange Scent. REVIEW.
- Smelly Washer All-Natural. REVIEW.
- OxiClean with Odor Blaster. REVIEW.
- Kleenite Kleen. REVIEW.
- Weiman Spray 'N Go. REVIEW.